This branch will identify locally relevant areas related to work experience. The curricular materials. low-cost teaching aids and evaluation by tools/ techniques etc. It will also help educational authorities to plan and implement work experience in the district effectively in all the schools and ITE centres.
Functions of W.E.
I. Identification of work experience (WE) areas and development of teaching - learning material.
2. Help Schools and ITE authorities to introduce Work Experience (WE) innovatively.
3. Conduct in-service programmer to help staff in WE.
4. Provide WE input in all programmes of DIETS.
5. Maintenance of DIETS.
6. Organisation of community service activities.
7. Maintain workshop and work related hobbies.
Updated on: 27 Feb 2020