Curriculum, Material Development & Evaluation (CMDE)
Curriculum for Elementary Teacher Education, Adult Education, and Non-Formal Education need to be developed according to local environment and circumstances. CMDE branch may also conduct the development of techniques and tools like tests, question banks, rating scales, observation schedules. diagnostic testing to be used for continuous and summative learner evaluation.
Functions of CMDE
- Development of curriculum for elementary education and elementary teacher education
- Develop tests for evaluation. diagnostic and remedial teaching and guidelines for teachers
- Assist DRU in the development of Adult and Informal Education.
- Assessment to be undertaken in samples for minimum learning competencies
- Publish periodicals, and journals for the use of elementary school teachers and other staff.