Educational Technology (ET)
Educational technology faculty plays a vital role in effective teaching and learning. This department aims to empower the educational system according to the latest technological development
Functions of ET
- Development of simple low-cost teaching aids for various subjects relating to elementary education and elementary teacher education.
- Maintenance of the Audio-visual Equipment including a library of such materials and films with lending and borrowing facilities.
- Liaison with TV. AIR for broadcast on relevant topics in the areas of Elementary Teacher Education.
- Enables technology embedded learning
- Organising workshops for material development including Digital Content as per curriculum
- Provide inputs to other pre-service and in-service programmes.